Holiday...

Finally, I am free now! ! !

Thank God :3

I felt very free now, no need to attend any school activity by tomorrow, no need to go what kinda 生活营 stuff....

I just need to get my PMr SEJARAH project done~ and its a really awful thing for me, coz I'll gonna check out for more things about it.. and gonna start to buy some malay magazines, newspapers, etc etc to get it done perfectly ~

Just for one more A in my PmR result~

Oh my gosh, the papers and magazines are really expensive things ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I haven't start my work yet, neither do I open my mouth to get some money from my parents~ But I sure know what my mom would say, : " 该买的就买,不该买的就不买!“
So I knew that this time, these things are really important to buy~ And I really need it ! ! !


China and Japan's in trouble around this holiday, (especially @ Japan 仙台)

--- earthquakes at China
--- Japan: Tsunami + earthquake + earthquake aftershocks+ nuclear crisis


I could see and learn more from this incident in Japan, their moral values : 礼让精神 & 互相帮助 etc. etc....
and its a great thing to be learnt bu the people around the world...
I hope that their suffers would come to an end soon, and could get more help from other countries and people~

*For those who are alive , I wished that they could overcome their sadness and live happily always~ 好好地活下去!

*For those who are passed away in these natural disasters, may all of you rest in peace... 往身佛国净土

*For those who are injured, I sincerely hope that you will soon be restored to health

* Best wishes for the victims of these natural calamity ...

~~Pray for Japan...



and save the earth too at the same time~~ TO STOP NATURAL DISASTERS !!!  

评论

此博客中的热门博文

2013 SPM (1)

一场虚惊

开玩笑