First day in Kuen Cheng?

Yesterday I was very nervous when I reached my schol at around 6something in the morning.

Climb stairs to my 5th floor classroom. "PUFF-PANT!"

After I reached my classroom, start finding my own seat.

Took a look around my classroom(in and out of the classroom) after being seated in my seat from some minutes.

P.S.: While i past by 3rd floor while i am going to my class in the morning,

realised that 4th floor is very dark.(-__-)Then went up to 4th floor and found out that 5th floor is even darker.DAMN IT

All the form one students are being welcomed with great applause in the school hall.

Many hadmasters and teachers gave speeches... BLAH BLAH BLAH

for 50 minutes, coz its a 周会.

The 训导主任 is a very strict old man.

My job in the class is a 总务.(被老师“抽中”的。)

总务is like a "管家"... (-_-)!!!

*总务:
1)保管班上公物,若有任何维修事宜,须先请示班主任,再向事物主任报告。

2)协助班长处理班务,若正副班长均缺席,则须代行班长职务。

3)下课时,代同学到贩卖部购买书本,作业簿,文具等。

4)协助财政处理班级财务。

"Thank you", teacher.

Finally, school's over by 2.40p.m.

Thought i got no homeworks?

Naw... "Thanx" to the B.M. teacher , Teacher Lim, who gave us a karangan homework.

Met a problem after school's over. ---Dunno where is my mom going to fetch me.

!!!!!!!!Argh!!!!!!!!! 4got to ask her...

No choice but to make a call 4 my mom at the public phone in the school.

Q'ed for a long time.

At last, being fetched by my moom at 2 something close to 3 something.

Get back home at around 4 in the afternoon.

p.s.: while iam doing my homework, i am being disturbed by my brother.

He made me no chance to use the pc after all.

------- "THANK YOU !!!" -------
(ANGRY)

评论

Onglai说…
It's a bad thing to be in this place...

此博客中的热门博文

2013 SPM (1)

一场虚惊

开玩笑