Parent's Day

Today is “家长日”。。。

got my result.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT a 'B' !

:(

Anyway, these pictures below are the pictures of my teachers n classmates 。。。



---> My Chinese teacher,叶淑滢师。





--->My English teacher, Mr. Loh Yet Ping.




--->My 经典 & 纪律 teacher, 张秀华师。





~>My computer teacher, 庄少和师。。。。。 with some of my classmates with him...




~> Check it out::: my music teacher --- 白依莉师 wif Crystal Chea (left) n San San Lim (right).




~> LOL THIS IS MY SEJARAH TEACHER >>> TEachER Chan......(*P.S! She's talking at that time, so dun ask me y is her mouth was wide open.)



***This is San wif her fren, Xiao Hui [left](i simply spell xiao hui's name, so plz dun mind)







tHis is Ho Yan--- She is practising her 文演讲比赛!!!(at that time)

***SHE GOT 2nd IN THE COMPETITION AT LAST!!! x1000000000000'S HURRAYS 4 HER!!!****

XD

评论

此博客中的热门博文

2013 SPM (1)

一场虚惊

开玩笑