HOURS IN "THE MINES"

上个星期五,

I went to 'THE MINES" with some of my friends after my school's year-6 graduation.

[Did someone ever noticed the existion of me ?]

Well, I reached to the destination at about 1 something(p.m.).

My frenz and I waited 4 the other 6-mians 4 a few minutes after we reached the destination.s

May Sing just 4gotten to get some $$ from her dad after getting down from the car !

Well, from this I could know that she is very excited that day.

But luckily she managed to get the $$ since her dad were talking at the handphone in

the car after we leave the car.

He (m.sing's dad) haven't leave yet !

Later,my friends and I went to the cinema at the first minute we get to mines.

While we thought of buying the tickets,

we found out the main prob of buying the tickets:

we doesn't know how many numbers of people want to watch the movie[The Coffin].

So,

we went to Mc Donalds directly.

I ate a fish fillet burger which costs me RM 4.20.

Then, I ate other people's french fries since they are so generous...

But some of them can't finish it so they give it to me.

Wah...those french fries hampir made me being salted to dead!!!

But it tastes nice, too.

After that ,

while I,yuehtyng,maysing,ziying,zixin and many other classmates are eating happily,

my mom called me.

She told me that I shouldn't watch [The Coffin].

She rather want me to watch [Madagascar 2].

After she made a discussion with May Sing,

May Sing agree with her.



---too much to say. would continue next time.[or else?]

评论

Maysing说…
i aslo agree your mum,but i've just seen madagascar 2 mah!and then,the coffin is not scary and very boring lah,so,little girl just age 3 also can see one.i think your mum have to make a discussion with yueh tyng,not with me!!!
yuehtyng说…
why discussion with me,discussion what
Maysing说…
discussion the things about the movie that u chosen.

此博客中的热门博文

2013 SPM (1)

一场虚惊

开玩笑