毕业前夕(episode 3 ) [ ENGLISH VERSION ]


YUP,

there are 3 more days,

then it will be Standard 6's "Graduation Day".

In the olden days,

How I hope this day could come as fast as it could.

I can't wait this day.


YUP,

it came at last.

but now,

My hope of this day is different with the olden day's hope .

When I were thinking of this day,

I felt a bit sad.

SADNESS PERCENTAGE : 5 %


True a bit, rite ?

coz I know we could still contact each other ma...

well,since we all had given the 'contact ways' of each other.

But about the sadness,

perhaps someone's thinkin' is absolutely opposite of mine.

WATEVER lah, I DON'T CARE ,

since it is NONE OF MY BUSINESS.[lol]


Will I cry 4 some of my friends that day ?

Could I still meet with my classmates on someday after the graduation ?

...

I'd thought many kinds of questions after school.

But the answers is in the future.

How I hope I could have an ability of 'going to the future'...

Although I know this would not happen.

Aiyah,anyway,

I will try my best not to 4get all of my classmates...


(Although I ALWAYZ 4GET MANY thingS)[*&*]

评论

ngkhaichuan说…
我不知道你在写什么?...但是很无聊

此博客中的热门博文

2013 SPM (1)

一场虚惊

开玩笑