CHRISTIAN'S 生活营


Today is my last day in this 生活营.

I went to a CHRISTIAN'S 生活营 in the past 2 days.

I have a lot of fun there.

Title : Look

I saw one guy whose character(性格)is almost like Lau Chun Teck .

(他很好动)

His name is Adam Tan if i am not mistaken.

His look got 70% like Ann Fong too!!!

I can't believe my eyes.

I also saw one guy named John whose laughing's like Tang Voon Hao.

Also saw a guy who have 60% look like Ho Mun Han .

Title : What have I learnt?

I've learnt many things about the bible's Truth ;

Truth 1 :

God is real.

Truth 2 :

Jesus is God's Son.

Truth 3 :

Jesus is the only way.

Truth 4 :

...(oops !!!4gotten already...)

Truth 5 :

My actions shows what I believe.

and that's all.

I have lot of fun there.

Title : I made...

I made crafts, 2.

I made a christmas card,

a special key chain,

a photo frame with every 11-12 yrs old and the youth teacher's face in it.

2 bad I can't upload it since I have no camera and I don't know how to do it .

about the keychain,

I am thinkin' who I gotta give.

The word at the keychain is :'HOPE'

[It is really simple and special and meaningful...]

Title:'I also have a chance to act.'

Now,today I act as 'the Lord Jesus'.

Every other group's Jesus is male 1,

only my group is special,

female 1.

I choose this character becoz it just have 2 scripts to say...[lol]

Title : Food

If to compare the food of the past 2 days with 2day's 1,

I'll vote 4 TODAY'S 1.

It is extremely tastses good !!!

好了,

就此搁笔,

希望还能再参加 GTPJ(Glad Tidings Petaling Jaya)/VBS.

VBS & GTPJ RAWKS 4EVA!!!

:):D:):D ^!^

HOPE 2 C 6M PUPILS AND TEACHERS AGAIN...

评论

此博客中的热门博文

2013 SPM (1)

一场虚惊

开玩笑