好久不见

long time no blog edi......

missed this blog

my blog had being quite cold for a week edi, or not???

WATEVA LA

just wanna said that i got 24 in class

last time 27

BUT, 名次并不重要

KNOW Y I SAID THIS ?

因为我的总平均退步了~~~5555555555555555555.......

上次得74.00

这次只得71.26

55555555555555555555~~~~~~~~~

forget about it

gambateh, khai lee

recently,

i have being changed to take part in the 吹笙组.

very difficult to blow it

mine should be 中音笙

but now i am blowing 次中笙

P/S:atually i haven't seen the 中音笙 be4, the 学姐 who teach me told me one.

not very like this 次中笙

it is heavy

n hard to blow

everytime be4 i use it,

i must carry it from 9th floor to 8th floor.


n becoz of the handle of it, my finger usually felt pain after carrying it

SAKIT........

n almost alwayz hampir-hampir fell it while i am carrying it,

climbing the stairs.

PHEW!!!

today also, happened the same thing.

luckily got a nice 学姐 walking behind me,

n helped me to put the 次中笙 back to its place.

thanx 学姐!!!!!!!

P/S: she is from 敲击组.


today got 大合奏 wif 旧生...

i was "fishing" while they r playing musics

felt sorry

but i have no choice

becoz my 学姐 who is in charge 2 teach me was absent today.

i doesn't understand most of the things inside the chart

so i didn't bring my 笙 to the 合奏室.

at first,

the 1st conductor doesn't realise me, sitting on the chair behind 2 sudents, doing nothing....

(i suppose)

but the 2nd conductor realised me after that.

OMG!

luckily she didn't looked into more about why am i doing like this

thanx god

就这样,我就白白地浪费了2小时的时间。。。

n my mother was quite unhappy when she knew it

DUH


评论

此博客中的热门博文

2013 SPM (1)

一场虚惊

开玩笑