And I AM A TROUBLEMAKER :(

First of all, now is 年中假期

I had made my parents unhappy this year

We argued

I often have conflict with my dad
and yet, he is the one who doted me so much

And now?

Our relationship's kinda "renggang" --malay language, which means sprawl...
I made him upset  

Just like today,

I felt annoyed when he asked me to get my homework and houseworks done.

So I showed him faces.

He got furious, and then he did things like: closed the door vigorously, pulled the hangers vigorously too,  well, whatever actions he did after that are fiercely, forcefully....大大力地

I think he is just to vent his anger.. and I knew that he is thinking of hitting me, but he didn't since he loved me and respected my as a teenager already :( 

I don't do what I supposed to do( etc,: homework,revisions, housework)

And I often forgot about the disbursement of my family, nor my dad's freakin' high blood pressure

I even contradicted against my school teacher(which freaked out my classmates :/)

Although reached the age of 1+, but I didn't show out how mature am I

SPM is coming... and I am not ready yet

I slept in class.... I didn't catch up in my studies...

I am not motivated as well... :(

How am I going to fulfill my promises against my dad n mom?

How am I going to guarantee myself a better life and future?

How am I going to walk out the lives of not enough to spend the day?

I had a bad habit..

I often slept late during weekends and holidays

I often stay up late

I always sit in the corner and tell things / think about negative things... but I never ever tried hard to change / to improve it

And my bad mumbles often hurts my parent's heart and ears.

Now

I will try all my best not to be a TROUBLEMAKER anymore

I will try to walk out of my bad habit : self - abased

I will try my best to diet... do exercises... to keep fit and have my normal  and healthy body shape back... [52kg... I will get you back!]

I will try my best in my studies, and well, try not to disappoint my family and friends....

Hwaitting... PINEAPPLE, and come back, CINALORD!!! Keep your promises here!!! Remember it and encourage urself!!!! Don't always depend on others! Be brave! Brace myself!

All the best to me :)

Love, pineapple onglai

评论

此博客中的热门博文

2013 SPM (1)

一场虚惊

开玩笑