F*** off !!!!


He said he wanna watch movies

and that made me expected Wednesday badly, which is today

[Wednesday got discount over the price of movie ticket]

And now?!

My very "good" brother....

He show me faces

Asked him what movie he wanna watch

And he simply replied me "whatever" (sui bian)

What means "sui bian"?!

There's no movie named like that

He is SUCKS!

I endured him

I assumed that he also wanna watch movies, just dunno what to watch, and not used to go watch movies without the accompanies of families, like my dad, mom, unca , aunt and soso...///

I went to check the movie schedules, and I even do some researches of what movies I wanna watch, since the "genius" him said "whatever". = _ =

And then?

He also started to check out.

Epic
Star Trek Into Darkness
Fast n Furious 6

Then he said he wanna watch FnF6

I rejected, since my 14 year old cousin bro doesn't look like an 18yr old. [He still look childish, and he does, although he is taller than me]

My brother fought back, saying that we are going to be accompanied by dad and so we can watch FnF6

But I reminded him that our dad doesn't have the mood to watch movies right now and had told us that he doesn't wanna watch it and is not going in to the cinema with us :(

And so he tolerated...

I considered of STIDarkness.. but I read many kinds of comments of it on the web, which seems to be negative, and I read the synopsis of it through Wikipedia, but I felt bored about it.

So I considered : The Great Gatsby.

Oooo...... The feeling of watching it grew after I read the synopsis of it in Wikipedia

But my bro and cousin bro doesn't know how to admire its story.

Well, boys. thats all I can say.

They just see the surface of the movie. They thought its all about love

They dunno about romance. They didn't think even deeper of the meaning of the movie.

I know, the synopsis exclaimed everything of Gatsby was wonderful at the first time, but after that, everything returns as a ZERO after the Gatsby's death.

到头来,最后还是一场空。

But I just wanna take a glance of the luxury lifestyle of the time of the Gatsby!

But.... My brother just don't wanna tolerate with me over it.

And then, I get furious and started to quarrel with him

The anger that I had bear enough earlier started to spill out of my mind

I even wrote bad things about him on FB after that, well, just to vent my angers.

And it really did chilled me a little.

As a conclusion,I hate boys like this 扭扭捏捏! its just like a sissy!!!!

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... F*** off largh!!!!!!!!!!!

评论

此博客中的热门博文

2013 SPM (1)

一场虚惊

开玩笑